Painless dentistry is a requirement of many dental clients. All dental procedures require painless advanced equipment and familiarity with up-to-date methods.
Painless dentistry with laser
Laser is an advanced modern dental equipment. There are many benefits to using a laser, including being painless in dentistry.
The benefits of laser dentistry
The benefits of laser dentistry include:
- Without pain
- Do not make annoying noises
- Elimination of decaying microorganisms
- Faster wound healing
- No need for stitches
- In some cases, dentistry without the need for anesthesia
Painless pediatric dentistry
In the VIP Dental Center of Dr. Bahman Pouraghdam and Yalda Bazargan, children over 12 years old are admitted and among the services provided to these children is painless dentistry.
Dental without injections
Some dental services, including laminates and composite veneers, do not require anesthetic injections. Of course, with the help of laser, some other dental services can be performed without the need for injections.
With the help of advanced devices and special needles and special anesthetics, painless injections can be experienced in dentistry. VIP Dentistry Dr. Bahman Pouraghdam and Yalda Bazargan perform painless injections.
Sedation (sleep, hypnosis) Dental or dental anesthesia
People who have severe anxiety and pain in dentistry need sedation or anesthesia. Please note that not all people need sedation, and in VIP dentistry, Dr. Bahman Pouraghdam and Yalda Bazargan, most people are treated without the need for sedation without pain.
Due to the side effects of anesthesia drugs and considering that sedation and artificial sleep can perform all dental services without pain, Dr. Bahman Pouraghdam’s recommendation is always to choose sedation and artificial sleep between the two options of anesthesia and sedation.
Advantages and side effects of dental sedation
Advantages of sedation:
- Eliminate nausea in dentistry
- Creating artificial sleep but being able to answer questions and do things the doctor wants, including opening the mouth
- Without pain
- Increase accuracy in doing things due to the fact that anxious people, if they are not sedated, prevent their dentist from concentrating by performing movements and behaviors.
- The simplicity of the sedation process, which is usually easily accomplished by taking medication or inhaling nitrous oxide.
- Perform several treatments in a special session for busy people and people who suffer from pain when going to the dentist.
- Having normal and spontaneous breathing without the need for oxygen as opposed to anesthesia
Side effects of sedation:
- Short-term confusion and forgetfulness that may last for several hours
- Nausea in the next few days
Painless dentistry in different cities of Iran
Painless dentistry is performed in different cities of Iran, including Isfahan, Shiraz, Tehran, Zanjan, Mashhad, Ardabil, Karaj, but many people from different cities refer to VIP dentistry of Dr. Bahman Pouraghdam and Yalda Bazargan to receive painless dental services.
People’s opinions about painless dentistry
Please submit your comments and suggestions about painless dentistry and the above content below.